Cornerstone Medical Recruitment is seeking Psychiatry Consultant to provide their services to both people in detention and refugees facilities.
Nauru Island- The smallest island nation in the world is a bare 21 sq km in the middle of the Pacific.
- ASAP until 31st December
- Min. 8 weeks
- Quarantine for 5 days on the island on arrival
- International flight leaving from Brisbane
- Hotel Quarantine 14 days when arriving back in Brisbane
- Mental health assessment and management of people on site, including where required, both people in detention and refugees. This may be by telephone, videoconferencing or face-to-face.
- Working with a multidisciplinary team to provide holistic mental health care, including where appropriate using trauma-informed treatment models.
- $250 per hour + 25% casual loading
- Approx. 9 hour working days, 6 days a week (54 hours working week)
- Additional payment of $5000 for two travel days & quarantine.
- Hotel quarantine provided
- Accommodation and flights provided.
- Accommodation is a private studio with kitchen and private bathroom.
- Shared cars available on site
- Full unconditional AHPRA registration
- Fellow or Affiliate member of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) or equivalent.
- Current BLS/ALS and police check (completed in the last 12 months or willing to obtain)
- Ability to maintain a high level of professional integrity and workplace loyalty whilst working in a politically sensitive environment
Phone Tanja Meyer on 07 3171 2929 Option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this position, or other opportunities.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404