The ideal holiday destination is your new home!
Turn that dream of a laid-back lifestyle into a reality with morning bush walks, lunch at the local fish shop and weekends in the salty sea.
- ASAP – end of the Medical Year (Feb 2021)
- Possible extensions
You will work as a Registrar within the Department of Medicine providing high quality services to the community.
- Assist Director, Staff Specialists and Senior Medical Staff
- Assist in the professional development of the Junior Medical Staff and training of students
- Non-clinical duties relevant to the Department as directed by the Clinical Director of Internal Medicine.
- Salary packaging options
- $113,481.00 – $131,571.00 per annum dependent on QLD Health Award level
- Potential training roles offered
- Childcare centre onsite
- Staff Breastfeeding Facilities
- Gymnasium onsite
- Coffee, food and retail outlets
- Cycle centre with secure racks, lockers and shower
- Staff lounge/Recreation room
- On-site undercover parking (can salary sacrifice)
The 602-bedded Hospital is a tertiary-level hospital that services 340,000 people with a planned expansion to 738-beds in the next few years.
- Department is accredited for Level 3 Basic Physician Training and multiple AT programmes.
- Home of the regions Research, Education and Training hub.
Enjoy the pleasant year-round mild temperature of this South East Queensland location. Located 100km-North of Brisbane you will have the luxury to enjoy the idyllic coastal lifestyle with the convenience of a short drive to a major metropolitan city.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404