GREAT ON-GOING LOCUM OPPORTUNITIES FOR SYDNEY-BASE ED DOCTORS
Our client provides health services to a region of approximately 400,000 people south of Sydney through their eight hospital sites and are the region’s largest employer.
This district is in close enough proximity to the Sydney region that it would be the perfect locum opportunity for someone living locally or travelling down from Sydney.
You will be apart of a well-structured team of GP VMOs, FACEMs, Registrars, RMO’s and Interns.
ED Registrars & ED RMOs- rotational roster with mix of Days, Twilight and Evenings
Available dates across APRIL – JUNE
- Registrar – $160 p/hr – $180 p/hr (dependent on experience and shift)
- RMO – $130p/hr – $160 p/hr (dependent on experience and shift)
The largest hospital in the health district is the region’s tertiary referral hospital.
With the Emergency Department one of the busiest in New South Wales with around 70,000 presentations each year.
To be considered for the position you must have:
- AHPRA General Registration
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- At least 6 – 12 months experience in Australian Emergency Department
Please simply click “APPLY NOW” or call BEC BATS directly on (07) 3150 4046 or email at
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404