Our client is seeking a Consultant or Senior Registrar for the Emergency Department at a coastal regional Hospital for a 3-month locum.
The recently redeveloped hospital has an expanded emergency department, increased mental health beds and new surgical centre. This state-of-the-art facility provides health care to approximately 60,000 people across the Great Southern region.
ASAP – 3 months (the possibility to extend)
10 hour shifts as per the roster (including on-call)
- $2,800 – $3,500 daily rate Inclusive of on-call (dependent on experience)
- Vehicle provided for duration of stay including for limited private use
- Travel reimbursed
- Accommodation provided
Enjoy the breathtaking rugged coastline that creates a fitting backdrop to dramatic whaling, convict and settler history and a sensational south coast adventure.
Enjoy World-class wine, food, fishing, surfing, swimming, diving, hiking, four-wheel-driving, camping and other activities are all within minutes of town.
- Take a dip at Western Australia’s best beaches
- Visit the National Anzac Centre to learn about Australia’s war history
- Go whale watching and visit a former whaling station
Simply click APPLY NOW or contact Bec Bats on 1300 267 300, option 2, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404