- 12 month role starting in January
- Full time with the earning potential of $180,000
- Must be airways management competent, Intubation, ART/PICC Lines and have currently ALS.
- up to $1000 relocation assistance
Private hospital on the coast of Queensland where you can live just 20 minutes from the beach! This coastal town is known for its iconic Rum where you can wander through the museum or go for a tasting.
The Health Service:
- 142 + bed acute care surgical and medical facility
- 5 inpatient units
- Critical Care unit that incorporates the Coronary Care and Intensive Care
- Day oncology Unit
- Day Surgical Unit
- Cardiac Investigations Unit
- Dy Endoscopy Unit
- Onsite Medical Imaging and Pathology
- Current CV including a Clinical/Procedural Skills Self Assessment
- Minimum PGY3
- 2x Current Referees
Would you like to hear more?
Please click “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to Zahra.Killin@cmr.com.au. Alternatively, call Zahra Killin on 07 3171 2929 and I would love to discuss further with you.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404