Our client is seeking Psychiatry Registrar’s for both locum and longer-term contract opportunities in the Northern-NSW Local Health District.
The Local Health District operates three acute inpatient mental health units and one sub-acute mental health unit. There are no private psychiatric units in the area
- You will work as part of the wider team to provide total healthcare needs.
- Provide effective clinical/medical supervision and treatment to patients under care.
- Supervise Junior staff and medical students in the treatment and management of the patients within the unit.
This Northern-NSW hospital is a regional referral, level 5 base hospital.
- 24-bed acute inpatient unit – accommodating both voluntary and involuntary patients
- 30,000 admissions per year
The hospital unit is undergoing $800,000 worth of refurbishment.
Situated in the hills of northern-NSW, this region is filled with World Heritage national parks, quirky art shows and gourmet produce to enjoy.
To discuss your options further please contact SAHRA RABAUD on 07 3171 2929 opt 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404