Our client is an established and experienced air ambulance service, they are leading specialists in the provision of remote medical and aeromedical retrieval solutions and have an excellent reputation within this market.
A vacancy exists for a fulltime flight crew doctor based out of the Brisbane & Gold Coast. The service focuses on the safe repatriation of patients to Australia from the Asia Pacific region.
The role is 38 hours per week with hours including flying time and operational/policy work. Specific hours are subject to air ambulance demand. During periods of downtime in between flights you will be expected to assist with administration and operational duties including such things as clinical stores management, policy review and development and improvement process. You must have the ability to work unsupervised whilst achieving targets.
This role is initially a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend for the right contract.
- Rewarding & exciting role working for an established private company
- Excellent location to suit doctors based around Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Future opportunities within the company for the right candidate
- Admin duties can be performed from home
- Minimum PGY5+
- 6 months experience in ICU or 3 months experience in ICU and a further 3 months experience made up of any combination of emergency medicine, PHRM or anaesthetics
- 6 months experience in anaesthesia or 12 months experience in procedural general practice – anaesthesia
- 6 months experience in emergency medicine or 12 months experience in procedural general practice – emergency medicine
Click “APPLY NOW” and submit your CV, alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion contact Sahra Rabaud on +61 7 3171 2929 opt 2
Connect with me on linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/sahrarabaud-locum-doctor-recruiter/
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404