We need experienced Retrieval Medical Officers who love retrieval work and are available to pick up adhoc locum blocks in various locations. This role involves challenging environments where no two days are the same. You will be responsible for caring for and coordinating the care of a broad range of patients, with a full range of medical conditions/presentations. This role is exciting and rewarding, so if you have any availability to locum we would love to hear from you!
- Retrieval experience
- Advanced Emergency, ICU experience + Anaesthetics skills
- Pre Hospital Experience is an advantage
- Good work ethic & ability to follow direction
- Minimum 7 day block – including travel time
- Flexible dates – we can work with your availability!
- Travel, accommodation & a vehicle provided
- Friendly supportive & hardworking teams
If you’ve tasted the retrieval life but had to go back to training or a hospital role this may be your opportunity to get your fix! To express your interest contact SAHRA RABAUD on 1300 267 300 opt 4 or email email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404