Multiple locations and dates available with an attractive remuneration package.
Within these positions you will be assisting the Senior Medical Workforce which will include:
- Seeing Patients
- Daily management of patients in Emergency, Adult Medicine, General Surgery and Paediatric
- Chance to assist at remote clinics
- Involvement with telehealth
The role has a strong Aboriginal focus where you will have excellent learning opportunities in indigenous health and rural medicine as well as a great opportunity to explore the Kimberley.
On top of the learning opportunities you will receive:
- An attractive daily rate
- Accommodation and travel
- If you have self-isolate, then an allowance throughout your isolation period
- Opportunity to short term or long-term contracts
Click ‘ Apply Now’ to submit your CV or email email@example.com. You can contact Jacob Farrell on 1300 267 300 Option 2 to discuss further.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404