Work as a Senior Medical Officer (Rural Generalist or Provisional Fellow)
- Senior Medical Officer
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Day shifts – 1:3 on call (roster tbc)
- Provide rural generalist care at the Hospital, both inpatients, emergency care and after hours and primary health centers general practice when required
- Travel across the TCHHS in commercial and/or light aircraft and 4WD vehicles
- From October 2021
- Remuneration value up to $457.091
- Accommodation provided
- This welcoming rural community allows for meaningful relationships with patients partnered with challenging rewarding work and a genuine sense of professional satisfaction
- Population of 1,164 people, of which 82.4% are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people
- The Hospital offers acute, general and 24-hour cover services as well as outpatient services and emergency care.
- General AHPRA Registration – no conditions -FACRRM or FRACGP preferred with one or more of the following advanced skills: Indigenous Health; Mental Health; Emergency Medicine; Paediatrics; Internal Medicine
- Demonstrated skill in trauma management, general and emergency medicine.
- Ability to function in a multidisciplinary team and to provide leadership within the team.
- Australian working rights
- ‘C’ Class Drivers License
Shortlisting has already begun for this role – to register your interest click “APPLY NOW”, call TANJA MEYER directly on 07 3171 2929 Option 2 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404