This is your opportunity to join a highly motivated team providing anaesthetic services to regional QLD.
The Team is comprised of
3 x FANZCA
1 x JCCA
1 x Registrar
1 x Resident
Develop areas of clinical interest to you within anaesthesia (including obstetrics and regional), ICU, perioperative medicine, pain management, medical education and wellbeing.
Are you the right person for the role?
- Interest or experience in Intensive Care management of patients.
- Interest or experience in regional anaesthesia and acute and/or chronic pain management.
- FANZCA – Specialist in Anaesthetics.
- MBBS or equivalent registrable with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Possession of accredited / advanced skills in Anaesthetics, ICU, Acute/Chronic Pain Management, Remote Medicine or A&TSI Health.
What’s on offer?
Flexible rosters/hours can be negotiated providing for flexible full-time or part-time, position sharing, and fly-in/fly-out options.
Competitive pro rata remuneration package based on full-time equivalent value up to $515,426 p.a. comprising:
- Base salary range of $184,196 – $233,538 p.a. (L18-L27)
- 5 weeks Annual Recreational Leave accumulation with 17.5% loading when taken
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation of 12.75%
- Attraction and retention incentive allowance of 50% base annual salary
- Regional and rural attraction allowance of 15% base annual salary
- Motor vehicle allowance
- Professional development allowance and leave of 3.6 weeks p.a.
- Inaccessibility allowance of $34,500 p.a.
Plus we can offer:
- Penalty payments for overtime and on-call
- FREE Accommodation
- Tax savings through salary packaging options
Why make the change?
The region is a pleasant rural community that provides an enjoyable lifestyle ideal for families with younger children.
Affectionately known as the ‘oasis of the outback,’ Mount Isa represents over 50 nationalities which give the city a unique cosmopolitan flavour.
People enjoy living in this modern community, with restaurants, excellent health care, shopping, churches, clubs, service clubs and social activities.
For the opportunity to work in this role, click “Apply Now”. Or call Sahra Rabaud on 07 3171 2929 opt 2 for a confidential discussion regarding this, or other opportunities.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404