Our client is an Australian-owned company that provides a General Anaesthesia service to Dental Clinics throughout Melbourne CBD and surrounds.
Due to the nature of this service, bookings are adhoc. You would be apart of a fleet of Anaesthetists, that would be booked into procedures.
You will be comfortable being the Anaesthetist in charge. You will be supported by an Anaesthetic Nurse and Recovery Nurse on-site and a Medical Advisor on-call.
Anaesthetic requirements are:
• Nasal intubation – for most cases to allow full access for the dentist
• Flexible LMA – for minor cases (e.g. Extraction of teeth, removal 4 x 8)
• TIVA – for all cases
Procedures performed in the Dental Clinics
• General Dental – Restorative
• Minor surgical – removal of wisdom teeth, teeth extraction, insertion of an implant
• Major surgical – All-on-4, sinus lift, bone grafting
2 pay structures depending on procedure
- $450 per hour – cases 1 – 4 hours
- $2,500 set fee – cases 4 – 6.5 hours
- $225 per half hourly increments for cases beyond 6.5 hour mark.
Fees are paid from Anaesthetic Start time to Anaesthetic finish time only. No fees are paid in between cases.
- Specialist AHPRA Registration
- Australian Clinical Experience
- Minimum 3 years post Fellowship
- Private practice experience
- Intubation, total intravenous and transport ventilator experience
A Registered Mobile Health Service Provider with the Department of Health
and Human Services. The facility, equipment, staff, processes and procedures are in line with industry standards.
This is with the exception of the nuances this industry has. One such exception is the use of a mobile ventilator unit (commonly found in remote settings such as the flying doctors or military settings). These mobile units are uncommon in the hospital setting however have all the necessary features to safely perform procedures faultlessly, they are easy to use and the models used are from industry leaders.
Shortlisting has already started for this role, please APPLY NOW or email BEC BATS firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential chat about this opportunity on 1300 267 300, option 2.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404