Already thinking about escaping the Southern Winters? Explore the wonders of the top end with this one month locum!
– Consultant Psychiatrist – Child & Adolescents
– 08:00 – 16:30 – no on-call
– 15 June 2020 – 11 July 2020
– Travel, Car and Accommodation provided
– $2,000 daily rate
– Specialist AHPRA Registration
– Fellow of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
– Unrestricted working rights in Australia
As the “gateway” to the Kakadu National Park, you will have plenty to do on your days off.
With an average temperature of 25 during June/July, while other parts of the country are rugging up you will be exploring the wildlife at Litchfield National Park, or hoping across to the Tiwi Islands. If the outdoors aren’t your thing. The multicultural city of Darwin has a lot of new cafes and restaurants to explore.
– Up-to-date CV
– Two clinical references within the last 12 months
Simply hit APPLY NOW to submit your application of contact BEC BATS directly on 1300 267 300, option 2 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404