As an SMO you will be responsible for the provision of efficient quality medical services to inpatients and outpatients of regional and rural areas including some 24 hour emergency coverage.
- Different rosters, swings and blocks available
- Multiple Locations across Australia
- High rates of pay
Why Cornerstone Medical Recruitment?
- A dedicated locum consultant available 24/7 to cater and guide your experience – Flights, accommodation and everything else, we take care of!
- A Range of different locations from city, regional, rural and everyone’s favourite….Beach!
- Short and long term contracts available.
- Locum support through credentialing across Australian states.
Once you are credentialed you can pick your next locum destination!
If this experience is for you, do you hold?
Fellowship of either ACRRM Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine or RACGP (FRACGP or FARGP) or enrollment in a training program to these Fellowships (Advanced Registrar enrolled in the AGPT or RVTS or ACRRM Independent training programs are also encouraged to apply).
Advanced Clinical Skills in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Health
Click “APPLY NOW” and submit your CV, alternatively please email email@example.com or for a confidential discussion contact Shaun McDevitt on +61 7 3171 2929.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404