Our Client is searching for a Specialist Registered General Physician for a Fixed-Term six-month contract starting in June.
- Coastal Victorian Location
- $129,057.36 – $177,456.36 (inc super) per 6 months.
- Salary Packaging Options
- Initial Accommodation
- Health & Wellbeing Program
- Gym Membership at corporate rates
- Access to Professional development support
To provide High-quality care to the HDU and General/Internal Medicine Unit of this Regional Hospital.
Normal duties include
- Daily ward rounds with HMO Team
- Monday – Friday 0800 – 1600
- Once a month weekend duties are required
- Oncall 1800-0800 (When Rostered)
- Consulting clinic
- Administration & General Duties
3 HDU Beds & 27 Internal Medicine Beds.
You’ll be responsible for a PGY3+HMO & a PGY2+ Intern.
Reporting Directly to the DMS.
A population of approximately 15,000 residents and a catchment area of approximately 22,000 people. There are two Private Primary & Secondary schools, five public schools, TAFE & a Local University close by.
- Specialist AHPRA Registration
- 1-2 Years IMU Experience
If you’re interested in this position and would like to have a confidential discussion please contact Mathew Kim on 07 3150 4046.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404