PRIVATE PRACTICE 0.6 FTE
- Work how suits you, do you prefer to see patients every 10-15 minutes or do you prefer longer appointments. Other GP’s in the practice will see anywhere between 2-6 patients an hour.
- private practice also has opportunity to work heavily in Aboriginal Health
HOSPITAL 0.4 FTE
- Rural Generalist role within the Hospital
- Specific theatre list
- You will attend to the Ward where there are about 20 patients, the Emergency room, and on call
Salary: Private Practice % of billings and Hospital will be Salaried according to credentials.
Darling Downs has a lot to offer in one of its central towns Kingaroy. From here you can explore Australia’s most exciting wine regions, climate similar to the Hunter Valley it is ideal for grape cultivation.
There is a significant rise in the gourmet food scene with chefs featuring menu’s with local produce. Kingaroy is also renowned for its peanuts!
To be successful in this position the following is essential;
- Australian experience and registered with AHPRA
- Minimum of General Registration
- JCCA certificate
- Experience as VMO
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please Click “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to Zahra.Killin@cmr.com.au. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Zahra Killin on +61 7 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404