A permanent full- time opportunity for a General Practitioner + Obstetrics wanting to work across both the hospital and a local Private Practice.
Have a flexible roster that suits your lifestyle working 0.6 FTE in a Private Practice and 0.4 FTE in the Hospital with the occasional on call needed.
Salary: Private Practice % of billings and Hospital will be Salaried according to credentials.
Afraid of commitment?
Start as a locum in the district before moving into a permanent position.
- PRIVATE PRACTICE
- Work how suits you, do you prefer to see patients every 10-15 minutes or do you prefer longer appointments. Other GP’s in the practice will see anywhere between 2-6 patients an hour.
- private practice also has opportunity to work heavily in Aboriginal Health
- Rural Generalist role within the Hospital
- You will attend to the Ward where there are about 20 patients, the Emergency room, any anti-natal or Cesareans happening on your roster or on call.
Explore one of Queenslands beautiful country towns with the Bunya Mountains and Lake Broad water Conservation park close by. Activities such as swimming, boating and water skiing or picnic under the river red gums to enjoy the wildlife and wild flowers.
Throughout the year there are several events that bring the community together.
To be successful in this position the following is essential;
- Australian experience and registered with AHPRA
- Minimum of General Registration
- DRANZCOG certificate
- Experience as VMO
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please Click “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to Zahra.Killin@cmr.com.au. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Zahra Killin on +61 7 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404