Seeking an experienced Medical Officer to join this multi-disciplinary team of nurses, receptionists, allied health and prison staff across metro & regional WA. You will be working in a primary care setting, providing a range of services across WA to patients in custody.
Services encompass interventions to identify and manage acute and chronic conditions, infectious diseases; STI’s & BBV’s as well as Mental Health and ATOD’s
The Prison Medical Officer also provides out of hours advice through a rostered on-call system.
On appointment to this position, you will be offered:
- VRGP: $251,835 – $286,931pa
- HSMP (non specialist with 10+ years experience): $244,133 – $260,175pa
- Phone, Flights & Accommodation (When travelling to rural areas)
- Relocation package negotiable for candidates outside of Perth
- Professional Development Leave
- Long Service Leave after seven years and
- Free employee parking
You will be working between correctional across Perth and regional WA.
The organisation manages 16 Correctional Health Centres across WA, 6 regional and 10 Metro
Our client is seeking a candidate to work across the Metro Perth and Broome sites
20+ Medical Officers working in these medical facilities.
In order to be successful in this position, the following criteria is essential:
- Previous experience in correctional health
- MUST hold General or specialist registration
- Right to work in Australia
- Current resume and 2 recent referees
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please Click “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to Zahra.Killin@cmr.com.au. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Zahra Killin on +61 7 3171 2929.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404