Work-Life Balance and Generous Remuneration Package and Benefits!
Cornerstone Medical Recruitment is seeking a GP/ED SMO to join 20 other senior medical officers working in the heart of QLD.
- Provide health care in a variety of settings
- Work in local GPs, hospitals, health clinics
- Provide Emergency and Inpatient services
Staff investment is a priority to this region – you will be supported and remunerated with ongoing learning, planned development and career advancement.
The Package and Benefits:
Approximate base remuneration package – $330,439 to $429,103 plus:
- Rent Free Accommodation
- Subsidised Utilities
- 5 weeks Annual Leave
- 3.6 weeks Professional Development Leave
- Queensland Health Indemnity
- Range of Federal Government Incentives
- All On-call, recalls & overtime paid
- Leave Loading
Who can be supported?
- Trainee General Practitioners
- Trainee Rural Generalists
- General Practitioners with FRACGP and/or FACRRM
- Rural Generalists with FRACGP and/or FACRRM
Passionate rural & remote doctors will enjoy this historic outback heartland and friendly communities. An airport in the region provides daily flights to Brisbane.
Please contact SAHRA RABAUD on 07 3150 4046 to discuss the role or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a current resume.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404