An excellent opportunity for somebody looking for a NEW position – working for one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world.
- – Excellent Salary Package Available up to $330,569 base + allowances
- – 16 shifts per 4-week roster period
- – Fully furnished family accommodation provided as well as relocation assistance
As a Medical Officer with the Royal Flying Doctor Service, you will be responsible for caring for and coordinating the care of a broad range of patients, with the full range of medical conditions/presentations. RFDS Medical Officers are highly skilled professionals who provide optimal care to people throughout remote and rural Queensland. You will enjoy a challenging environment in which no two days are ever the same. You will be involved in general practice consultations, emergency management and evacuations, and telephone or video consultations, both from Base and within the communities we serve.
- Specialist:Up to $330,569 base pa
- PGY5+: $169,258 base pa – Will increase depending on experience and PGY year
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Rural & remote allowances
- Relocation assistance for you and your family
This is a fabulous opportunity to live rent free and earn a fantastic salary in a varied position you will love.
Located in central QLD, you will be in the heart of an area often referred to as the Oasis of the Outback. Although remote, you will have full access to direct flights to Brisbane and Cairns daily. The town has sensational schooling and accommodation options for families of all ages and sizes. This is a chance to get a different life experience and go explore the vast natural beauty of this area.
- Fellowship in General Practice (RACGP or ACRRM)
- Or Fellowship in a Critical Care Speciality (ACEM, ANZCA, CICM) may also be considered
- General Practice or Primary Health Care experience
- Emergency Experience
- Anaesthetic or ICU experience
- Basic Obstetric experience
Doctors PGY5+ with experience in these areas or on the training programs are welcome to express their interest also.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please Click “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to Sahra.Rabaud@cmr.com.au Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Sahra Rabaud on +61 7 3171 2929.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404