Position: Our client is seeking a Senior Staff Specialist/Staff Specialist for a 12-month maternity leave cover.
You will be responsible for providing high-quality clinical services as part of the Intensive Care Unit.
The Hospital is a 305-bed facility and the main referral hospital for Central Queensland with a state-of-the-art facility.
As a regional facility the Intensive Care Unit provides care to a mix of adult and paediatric patients with 450-650 presentations a year.
- Total salary package up to $446,028 per annum
- Salary packaging, annual leave loading 17.5%, up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Supportive work-life balance culture and flexibility
- Professional development leave, 3.6 weeks per annum + more!
Situated on the banks of the Fitzroy River, this Central Queensland city is known for its beef production and rich cultural history.
Located approximately 108 kms north of Gladstone – you will have the freedom to enjoy all the perks of coastal Queensland in a short car trip or stay locally and enjoy the Australian wildlife.
- Current CV + 2 references
- MBBS or equivalent eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Specialist in Intensive Care Medicine with AHPRA – including Fellowship
- Enrollment and maintenance of ongoing CME program with the appropriate bodies
- Paediatric intensive care experience desirable
- License to operate vehicle: class C motor vehicle
Please call Bec Bats on 1300 267 300, option 2 for a confidential chat or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404