Rare opportunity to join an experienced and energetic team based in the Northern Territory. You will have a previous GP experience in aboriginal health and be willing to travel to remote communities.
- work 4 days a week in the community and spend your weekends in town, enjoying all the NT has to offer.
- 3-6 nurses to support you at each location
- great work life balance
As the successful applicant you will receive:
- Relocation Assistance
- $250-280,000 depending on experience
- Housing assistance
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 2 weeks study leave
- Company car
NB: 457 Business Visa Sponsorship is Available
You will be based in the beautiful Northern Territory. Spend your weekends enjoying the great fishing, hidden natural wonders and a rich indigenous and pioneering history.
In order to be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- AHPRA Registration
- WWCC & Police Clearance (or willing to obtain one)
- Previous remote/isolated experience
Click “Apply Now” to submit your application or send a current resume to email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404