An established practice close to Canberra is seeking a General Practitioner passionate about General Medicine and Skin.
- Provide quality health care to a diverse patient base
- Flexible Monday to Friday hours
- Enjoy being a part time skin doctor (3 days per week required)
- Doctors restricted by moratorium are encouraged to apply
Enjoy working for a well known practice with an established patient base. Staff retention is a focus within the clinic which offers ongoing support and competitive remuneration. The practice is booked out for skin appointments until May 2020.
The Package and Benefits:
The practice offers up to 70% of private billings with an initial guarantee plus:
- Full time skin assistant for skin appointments
- Best Practice software
- 15 minute patient appointments
- DPA position (if doctor is restricted by moratorium)
- General AHPRA registration supported
Situated in close proximity to the major cities of Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra, doctors who enjoy rural medicine will enjoy this historic outback town.
Please contact Tiera Butkus on 1300 267 300 opt 3 to discuss the role or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a current resume.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404