We are seeking a FIFO Vocationally Registered Doctor for an exciting permanent position within an Aboriginal Medical Service in the NT. You will work alongside an experienced team of 2 FTE additional GPs, 14 nurses, allied health workers, and an experienced support team. The hours of work are 8am – 5pm with no on call or after hours. There is a pharmacy onsite, numerous health programs and visiting specialists weekly.
On appointment for this position, you will be offered:
- Base Salary: $171, 755 (pro rata)
- $35,000 attraction allowance – one off payment
- 50% of generated Medicare up to $100,000
- 9.5% employer superannuation contribution on salary capped at ATO rate of $216,120
- Relocation/repatriation: up to $8,000 each way; repatriation only paid after a minimum of 12 months service completed
- It could be one month on/one month off or two months on / two months off arrangement
- Accommodation in two bedroom unit
You will be located on the beautiful and untouched coastline of NT; right on the coast. This is an indigenous community in one of the largest most remote towns of Australia’s Northern Territory. The renowned fishing town is the major service centre for the population of 2,300 as well as more than 30 outstations or homelands, with a school, health clinic, multiple food outlets, two supermarkets, service station, arts centre, créche and a tarmac airport with daily commercial flights to Darwin.
To be eligible for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Vocational AHPRA registration
- Interest in indigenous health, Chronic Disease and remote GP work
This really is a fantastic opportunity to expand your career in Indigenous Health. For more information please phone Aoife (Eva) McAuliffe today on 07 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404