- Earn up to $350,000 annually
- Relocation and Housing provided
- Make a real difference in an Aboriginal setting
We are seeking Vocationally Registered Doctor for an exciting permanent position within an Aboriginal Medical Service in the NT.
On appointment for this position, you will be offered:
- OTE $240-350,000 per annum including
- Free Accommodation and full relocation assistance
- Quarterly return flights to Darwin with accommodation
- Yearly retention allowance lump sum $35,000
- Salary sacrificing up to $30,000
- Professional development allowance and Attraction allowance
- House, vehicle, laptop and phone
- Indemnity insurance reimbursed
You will work alongside an experienced team of 2 FTE additional GPs, 14 nurses, allied health workers, and an experienced support team. The hours of work are 8am – 5pm with no on call or after hours. There is a pharmacy onsite, numerous health programs and visiting specialists weekly.
You will be located on the beautiful and untouched coastline of NT; right on the coast. This is an is an indigenous community in one of the largest most remote towns of Australia’s Northern Territory. The renowned fishing town is the major service centre for the population of 2,300 as well as more than 30 outstations or homelands, with a school, health clinic, multiple food outlets, two supermarkets, service station, arts centre, créche and a tarmac airport with daily commercial flights to Darwin.
To be eligible for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Vocational AHPRA registration
- Interest in indigenous health, Chronic Disease and remote GP work
This really is a fantastic opportunity to expand your career in Indigenous Health. For more information please phone Aoife (Eva) McAuliffe today on 07 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404