General Practice,GP RRMA 4 – 7
Published 29 May 2019
Looking for a sea change? A fantastic opportunity for a General Practitioner has become available in a well-respected coastal medical centre. You will work alongside 8 other GP’s, a team of support nurses and 12 visiting specialists. The clinic, owned and operated by 2 GP’s since 2012, assists the local hospital providing VMO opportunities for the suitable candidate with high billing potential. Opening from 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, the practice services a range of demographics, especially during the summer season.
A 5-minute walk to the beach, this practice boasts the ultimate work-life balance. This coastal town is a short 40-minute flight or a 4-hour drive from Sydney, whilst the city of Canberra is only 2 hours away. A tourist hot spot, you will enjoy a range of water sports and hiking while being close to a main district hospital and a range of private and public schools.
- Take home up to 70% of billings or $150 per hour + GST for the first initial 3 months
- Monday to Friday hours with flexibility offered
- Accommodation available within walking distance to the clinic
- A mixed billing practice with an already established patient base
- Relaxed atmosphere both in the practice and in town
- Current General AHPRA registration a minimum
- 19AA and 19AB supported
Become a part of a welcoming, water loving community where no two days are the same!
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please contact Tiera on 1300 267 300 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Refer a friend to be eligible for our great referral bonus.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404