Work for an organisation where you are delivering on the unique health and well being for the Indigenous Health community, within the Brisbane and surrounding areas.
The role would enable you to provide clinical leadership within the primary health care team, whilst receiving support from the nursing and additional support staff that is provided.
You will work to provide chronic disease support, health promotion, early detection and social-emotional well being for the patient base.
- Salaried role, that equates to around the $150 p/hr
- Relocation Assistance, could be provided
- Monday to Friday Role
- Organisation that offers plenty of upskilling and additional training
You will be perfectly located within Brisbane’s CBD. Free onsite parking will be provided or you will be conveniently located close to public transport.
- Ideally Specialist AHPRA Registration
- Indigenous Health Experience is Advantageous
Click “Apply Now” and submit your CV, or phone Georgia on +61 7 3171 2929 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404