Our client is seeking a GP to form part of their team on a Permanent basis. 6 Month locum will also be considered. Experience in Indigenous Health a plus but is not a necessity.
- Fully billed team of 7 GP’s
- Communicare Soft Ware
- No weekends
- Opportunity to be part of a friendly team
Package and Benefits:
The practice offers over $9,000 per fortnight (work 72 hours get paid for 76 hours)
- Enjoy being part of a close community
- Flexible hours
- Full time nursing support
- Relocation Assistance
- Accommodation and car provided
- Support training program (MDRAP or PEP)
Yarrabah is a Rural setting. A coastal town and locality in the Aboriginal Shire of Yarrabah, QLD. It is an Aboriginal community about 50km’s from Cairns CBD.
Please contact Esti Stanton on 1300 267 300 opt 3 to discuss the role or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404