We are seeking a fellowed General Practitioner able to complete a locum at an Aboriginal Health Clinic in WA with an urgent start.
- 01 October – 25 October 2019
- Aboriginal Health Clinic
- No VMO work required
- Monday to Friday
- Full-time nursing support
- MMEx Software
- Appointment duration between 15 minutes to 60 minutes
If you have access to Proda, are able to assist with this 4 week requirement or even part of this time and are seeking a challenging and rewarding locum, then this is a great opportunity for you.
- $1,200 per day
- Flights, accommodation and car included
- No weekend work required
- Supportive nursing and reception staff
- Rewarding position assisting the surrounding communities
This Aboriginal Health Clinic is based in Northern Western Australia. The location can be accessed by flight from most major cities and airports, usually with 1 stop over.
Contact GEORGIA MCKEAN on 1300 267 300 opt 3 to discuss this opportunity further. Alternatively click ‘Apply Now’ or email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404