Seeking a general practitioner for our COVID clinic in Boyne Island – Gladstone
Position is predominately for our COVID clinic but you will have the option to work in the regular practice located next door. We have two registrars taking leave for exams and is the reason for our need.
GP’s restricted by their moratorium or who are non VR will be on 70% of billings with no hourly rate. GP’s working both COVID and regular clinic will be on 70% of billings or $150p/hour whichever is greater
Dates: October 6th – 31st
Permanent relocation assistance and will provide
locum with travel, accommodation and car.
- MON – FRI (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Mixed Patient base
- Administration and Nursing support
- Private Practice COVID assessments – 10 minute consults
- Regular practice assessments – 15 minutes consults
- 9 GP’s spread across 2 clinics side by side
- Skin cancer clinic (teaching opportunity for skin)
- Visiting allied health
- Booked out 2 weeks ahead
- 4 patients per hour
- Full range of GP work
- Travel, Accommodation and Car provided if locum
- Relocation Assistance if Permanent
Boyne Island is a coastal town within the Gladstone region is a 1 hour flight to Brisbane and is just 60 km North of Brisbane. An absolutely stunning region offering the best climate all year round, easy going lifestyle and is the most southern part of the Great Barrier Reef.
Contact ROSIE SARMIENTO ON 1300 267 300 opt 3 to discuss position or email Rosie.Sarmiento@cmr.com.au
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404