A General Practitioner with current ED skills is required to provide coverage at various community hospitals and multi-purpose services in rural NSW and QLD. Duties include coverage for ED, general wards, and in some cases, emergency anaesthetics, booked general surgery and clinics is required.
- Up to $2000 per day
- Flights, accommodation, car and meals included
- Vacancies from 2 days to 2 months in duration
- ASAP starts in rural NSW and QLD
• FRACGP or FACCRM
• Current ED SKILLS
• ALS Certification
• Current Registration with the Medical Board of Australia
• Hospital Credentialing (CV, 2 references within the last 12 months, Indemnity Insurance)
Take your medical career to the next level with Cornerstone Medical Recruitment.
Phone Aoife (Eva) on 07 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404