What’s in it for you?
- Up to $180 per hour*
- Part-time or full-time opportunity
- Central Melbourne CBD location
*Salary depends on skills and experience
This is an occupational health role and requires no Medicare provider number.
The position includes injury management, fitness for duty assessments and conducting pre-employment medical screening / examinations
- Consulting with injured workers
- Pre-employment medical screening / examinations
- Medical assessments via company software
- Undertake and/or supervise employment related medical examinations
- AHPRA registration
- Minimum 2 years’ Australian GP experience
- Occupational Health experience (desirable but not required)
- reside and be registered in Victoria and hold a current driver’s licence.
Phone Aoife (Eva) on 07 3171 2929
Want to be eligible for our CPR Programme? (Cornerstones Placement Referral Programme) Locum for 3months and we gift you $500. Refer a friend for Permanent Roles and we gift you $1000.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Australia’s highest ranked medical recruitment firm. As voted by Medical Professionals on google.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404