General Practice,GP RRMA 1 – 3
Published 21 June 2019
A fantastic opportunity for a General Practitioner experienced in Occupational Health and Sports Medicine has become available in a busy Mackay practice. You will be given the chance to work alongside 7 other GP’s, full time nursing support and a team of allied health professionals. This diverse clinic provides a range of services with a strong focus on sports medicine and occupational health. The role offers future partnership opportunities and the option to lead a team of passionate health professionals.
Looking for a sea change? Situated on the eastern coast of Queensland, this practice is in the ultimate coastal location. Positioned a short 8-minute drive to Mackay airport (which offers flights to destinations around Australia) you can be sure to live the perfect work – life balance. Enjoy the view of the Great Barrier Reef from your doorstep with the Whitsunday islands just offshore. Whether you prefer your weekends spent by the beach, exploring national parks or enjoying a nice meal at a restaurant, Mackay offers activities for people of all ages and interests.
- Take home $5000 per week guaranteed or 60% of billings
- Mixed billing practice with 10-minute appointments
- Relocation assistance with accommodation and car
- Gain experience in occupational health (with training provided)
- Flexible full-time Monday to Friday hours
- Attractive remuneration on weekends
- The opportunity for practice partnership
- Current General AHPRA registration a minimum
- 19AB supported
- Occupational health and sports medicine experience preferred
Become a part of a welcoming, water loving community where no two days are the same!
If you can see yourself contributing to the long-term success of this practice, please contact Tiera from Cornerstone Medical Recruitment on 1300 267 300 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Know someone who might be suitable for this position? Refer a friend to be eligible for our great referral bonus.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404