Cornerstone Medical Recruitment is seeking Medical Officers for a FIFO opportunity in the Snowy Mountains.
Located in the highest mountain range within Australia, you will be working a 14 days on, 14 days off roster. Your hours will consist of 8.00am starts to a 4.00pm finish and you are required to be on call throughout your time on site.
You will be the solo doctor with nursing support provided.
- Competitive remuneration – up to $16,000 earnings in 14 days!
- Accommodation and travel provided
- Be located in the beautiful Snowy Mountains!
- 6 month to 6 year contacts available
This role has a start date as early as October 15th!
Requirements for this position:
- AHPRA Registration
- MIMMS (Major Incident Medical Management Support) or equivalent certification which can be completed before starting
- Emergency experience is desirable
- Based in NSW or able to travel in and out of NSW until border restrictions are relaxed
If you are looking for the perfect work-life balance in a retrieval role,
‘Apply Now’ or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion contact Tiera on 1300 267 300 option 3.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404