Located on the beautiful Yorke Peninsula, this rural practice is seeking a General Practitioner to join their close-knit team.
- Work alongside a team of 5 GP’s and full time nursing support
- Utilize Zedmed practice software
- ED experience preferred as practice is attached to A&E centre
- On call work required Enjoy working in a mixed billing practice
Staff support is a big focus in the practice with on going support, training and competitive remuneration. The practice can support doctors on General AHPRA Registration and GP’s still restricted by their moratorium.
The practice is offering 70% of billings for daytime hours plus:
- 80% of billings for after hours
- Accommodation assistance
- Permanent full-time and part-time positions available
- Opportunity to earn generous on-call allowances
Situated 2 hours drive from Adelaide and only 20km’s away from magnificent coastal and beach settings, you will live the ultimate work-life balance. Based in the Yorke Peninsula, this town is on the doorstep of the South Australia coastline offering activities to please the entire family.
If you can see yourself contributing to the long-term success of this practice, please contact Tiera from Cornerstone Medical Recruitment on 1300 267 300 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Applications close on November 4th.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404