General Practice,GP RRMA 1 – 3
Published 16 November 2020
A great opportunity has become available at a highly sought-after practice located in the north of Brisbane. Work alongside a team of general practitioners and full-time nursing support with a pharmacy and pathology conveniently located in house. This private billing clinic services patients from all walks of life and uses Best Practice software. Open Monday to Saturday, you will have the ability to pick and choose your preferred hours of work.
Situated in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, this practice is a short 15-minute drive to Brisbane CBD and is easily accessible by public transport or car. The clinic is situated 10km away from Brisbane airport which services flights domestically within Australia and internationally. All major hospitals are within 10 minutes’ drive of the practice whilst many schools and major shopping centres are all in close proximity.
- 65% of private billings + initial guarantee
- Enjoy Monday to Friday full-time hours
- Work at a private billing practice with an established patient base
- 15-minute appointment timings
- Locum and permanent opportunities
- Current Specialist AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted 19AB for permanent opportunities
- Doctors still restricted by 19AB encouraged to apply for locum opportunities
This is a great opportunity for a passionate GP at a well-established practice known for its excellent care.
If you can see yourself contributing to the long-term success of this practice, please contact Tiera from Cornerstone Medical Recruitment on 1300 267 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Know someone who might be suitable for this position? Refer a friend to be eligible for our great referral bonus.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404