Easy access to The Great Barrier Reef and the opportunity to take home $200,000+ over a 6 month period…..and occasional weekends, so you can enjoy the beach!!
Starting ASAP for a 6 month period
Small regional hospital by the coast
Junior doctors support with covering HDU, they can help out with anaesthetics if ICU workload permits.
This hospital has 24 hour Emergency Department, 2 operating theatres, 29 beds within the medical/surgical ward, 14 beds within maternity ward as well as small HDU, chemo and renal chairs. The hospital is based in this regional coastal town only a 1 hour flight from Brisbane.
Covering the following lists:
- Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
- General surgery: lap chole, hernias, appendectomy, abscesses, breast surgery, funds-location, bronchoscopy, thyroidectomy, skin lesions
- Emergency obstetrics
- Gynae: D&C, Lapscopy, hysterectomy, hysteroscopy
- Paediatric: Mainly dental, apart from emergencies
- Only minimal orthopaedics, not often
You will be expected to assist with on-calls 1-2 weekdays per week and occasional weekends.
For the opportunity to work in this role, click “Apply Now”.
Or call Shaun McDevitt on 07 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion regarding this, or other opportunities.
Or if you know anyone who could be interested in the role please pass on my details.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404