A great hospital – close to an exceptional Melbourne location – are looking for an O&G Specialist to join a hospital and health service with growing leadership opportunities.
- 1200 births a year
- Similar risk levels as other regional sites
- Multicultural area
- Strong support and registrar cover
The department boasts a special care nursery and is equipped to manage newborns from 32 weeks. An adult ICU facility, Antenatal and Gynaecology clinics are conducted at the hospital as well as nearby clinics.
You will be working with 6 specialist O&G consultants, 6 registrars and 3 medical officers. In addition GP Obstetrician also supports the unit.
Great progression opportunities with redevelopments and expansions adding more positions.
- Regional challenges where candidates must be capable of making early decisions to ensure patients can be transported to Melbourne if required.
- Looking for a good team player with the willingness to contribute in developing/improving and assisting the O&G team.
- Variety in the tasks required for the role including: Antenatal Clinics, Gynaecology Clinics, Colpo Clinics, LUSC clinics, Theatre, on call, Reserved clinical support time, Teaching etc.
- AHPRA Registration
- Competent in a wide range of O&G procedures
- Ability to manage and work in a team environment
If you are still interested in this role….
Click “APPLY NOW” and submit your CV, alternatively please email email@example.com or for a confidential discussion contact Shaun McDevitt on +61 7 3171 2929.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404