Our client is seeking a Practice Manager on a Permanent Full Time basis to join their well-established Private Practice. You will be joining a supportive work environment that has a strong emphasis on providing a high quality service to their patients.
- Manage team performance of Practice clinical and non-clinical employees (Administration and GP’s)
- Source and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and health providers
- Integral part of the COVID 19 vaccination and testing initiative.
- Work with a large team consisting with 40-50 employee’s
- You time will consider of up to 30 professionals, clinical and non clinical
- Accountant on site will deal with staff payments
- Deal with management of the team, policies and procedures, onboarding, rosters, HR issues, and inductions.
- Paying between $75,000 – $95,000 + Super (depending on experience)
- 10% Super
- Free onsite parking
- Annual performance bonuses
- Get involved in social events with the larger team!
- Ideally have minimum 2 years experience as a Practice Manager
- You will be using Best Practice management software – experience with this is preferred
- Must have strong leadership skills to manage the clinical and non-clinical members of the team
- Further qualification will support your application
- Must be able to obtain X2 References
If you are interested in this or any position we may have available click “APPLY NOW”. Alternatively call Ami Flowers on 07 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion around how we can assist in your career.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404