Our client is seeking a Practice Manager on a Permanent basis to join their well-established Women’s Health practice, providing services within Obstetrics, Gynaecology and fertility.
This is a growing practice located in Brisbane so you must be able to facilitate the growth over the next 3-5 years!
- Practice consists of 2 Specialists, 1 Allied Health professional and 1 receptionist
- Facilitating the smooth running of the clinic by providing a collaborative management approach to support the multi-disciplinary teams
- Ensuring the highest level of clinical care and support for patients
- Manage Medicare, private billings, health funds, staff HR, database management, onboarding staff and supervise staff performance.
- Working in partnership with our team of Clinicians to offer efficient services and address any concerns
- Streamlining process as the organisation expands and introduce new practice management
- This is a small practice so the client is wanting someone with a personable energetic approach with excellent customer service!
- Source and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and health providers
- Paying up to $75,000 + 10% Super (depending on experience)
- In the heart of Brisbane city close to public transport, vibrant cafes, shops and restaurants
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ideally have minimum 2 years experience as a Practice Manager or 2IC
- Experience with Clinic to Cloud is highly desirable
- Must be an excellent communicator, work well in a team and liaising with other professionals.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, or a related discipline is highly advantageous
- Strong written, verbal and IT skills required
If you are interested in this or any position we may have available click “APPLY NOW”. Alternatively call Ami Flowers on 07 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion around how we can assist in your career.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404