About My Client:
My client, a leading healthcare practice in Southern Brisbane, is seeking a dedicated Practice Manager. This role is integral to the daily clinic operations, ensuring efficient management of reception and nursing staff, supporting doctors, and maintaining high standards of care for patients.
As a Practice Manager, you’ll oversee reception and nursing teams, support doctors, and ensure compliance with policies and procedures, contributing to the clinic’s profitability.
- Collaborate with other Practice Managers and stakeholders for compliance with the organisation and RACGP standards.
- Lead team meetings and enhance operational and clinical procedures.
- Liaise with healthcare professionals and manage staff recruitment and training.
- Finalize staff rosters, resolve performance matters, and manage incident reporting.
- Oversee financial responsibilities and identify sustainability and profitability opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have previous experience working as a Practice Manager, experience in General Practice is preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency in General Practice systems and strong computer skills.
- Delegation, problem-solving, and time management.
- Excellent communication and organization.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
- Maintain confidentiality and communicate with the line manager.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV by clicking APPLY NOW or email Ashleigh.Thomas@cmr.com.au.
Alternatively, please call Ashleigh Thomas on 1300 267 300 for a confidential discussion.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404