A rare opportunity for a Full Time Senior Medical Administrator, located in the stunning East Melbourne. Join a thriving clinic that celebrates the individual and team wins as you make a real difference to the community!
- Process billing claims to health funds and managing finances
- Building relationships with key stakeholders (NDIS Coordinators, patients and families, case managers, staff)
- Ongoing mentoring and support of junior staff
- General administrative duties including answer enquiries via telephone and email
- Input and development of patient brochures and material
- Up to $75k package
- Opportunity to contribute make a real impact to the community
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexible work arrangements on offer for the right candidate
- Career progression, growth and development straight from the director
- Work in a team with amazing culture, celebrate all the wins!
- Financial management experience- highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a busy medical practice
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Proactively manage changing circumstances and adapt to changes as they arise
- You enjoy working in a supportive and fun environment
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404