Your caseload will involve General and CT examinations using Philips equipment with Screening and Theatre. You will be working across two sites only 10 minutes apart – one being a private practice and the other a 24 hour hospital service.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in General, CT, screening/theatre and on-call
- AHPRA registration
- WA radiation license
- Ability to work on call
- Beautiful regional town one hour flight from Perth
- Stunning coastline with pristine white beaches and calm bays
- Top schools, University of WA subsidiary, national parks, beaches and coastlines all easily accessible
- Full time role with on-call roster
- Up to $55 p/h (imagine earning locum rates permanently!)
- Up to $5000 relocation assistance
- Ongoing professional development
To register your interest in this full time CT Radiographer role click “APPLY NOW”. For a confidential discussion please contact Ben Lobban on (07) 3171 2929 or Ben.Lobban@cmr.com.au.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404