We are currently seeking a Radiographer for a permanent position across 8x Correctional facilities & 2x Youth Justice sites to start from December 15th.
You will be working full-time Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm. The day will start by driving the work van to one of the sites in West-Melbourne & setting up the mobile X-ray machines for the day.
From there, working under the supervision of an armed guard, you will be carrying out between; 10 – 25 scans per day and forward them onto a remote radiologist Service Provider. Using a Carestream Revolution mobile (Mobile Service) and a Shimadzu general X-ray. (MRC)
Your caseload will include coverage of the:
- Mobile X-rays
- Dealing with challenging people and situations
- Load & unload the mobile X-ray machines
- store and maintain the Reno and X-ray machine at a secure location
- Up to $50p/h + Super
- Work across multiple sites
- Locum & Permanent Options
- Very exciting role & caseload
What we need from you
- Tertiary Qualification in Diagnostic Radiography
- VIC Radiation licence
- AHPRA registration
- Current Police and Working with Children’s checks
- Immunisation Records
This position will not be available for long, to be considered for this role click “APPLY NOW”. For a confidential discussion please contact William Leggett on (07)3171 2929 or William.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404