We are seeking a passionate mental health nurses with specific experience in child and youth. You will join an inpatient psychiatric unit for young people aged 12-17 years of age. There are 8 designated beds. Your role entails providing assessment, treatment and care for mental health issues. This is a contract opportunity for 3 months or more.
- Salary up to $98,795pa (includes casual loading)
- Super 9.5%
- Free shared accommodation
- Travel allowance
- Where else would you want to be but the coast?!
Situated on the stunning North Coast of NSW you won’t want to be anywhere else! With access to stunning beaches, marine life, national parks and plenty of water activities you will pinch yourself that you get to live and work in this beautiful part of the world. With an airport accessing you to Sydney or a short drive to the Gold Coast you can stay easily connected.
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration
- Valid working rights for Australia
- Ready to complete full credentialing requirements
- Mental health competencies within Child and Youth
If you are ready for a rewarding mental health position click apply or to hear about more exciting permanent or contract roles throughout Australia please call Sarah Smith on 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404