Case Manager | AT Home – Aged Care
Location: Alice Springs NT
Salary: Up to $105,000 per annum
Hours of work : Monday to Friday up to 40 hours per week.
Start : ASAP
About the role
As the Case Manager – Clinical Care, you will be responsible for managing complex clients or clients with identified clinical needs within Home Care Package (HCP), Transition Care Programme (TCP), Short-Term Restorative Care (STRC) & Department of Veteran Affairs Community Nursing (DVA-CNU) within the Complex Care team.
Reporting to the Clinical Care Team leader, you will ensure appropriate case management and clinical care is provided for the Aged and Complex community clients in alignment with relevant legislation, quality framework and funding guidelines. To be successful in this role, you will bring the drive and experience to improve the health and well-being for community clients, by educating about illness and disease prevention, safe health practices, nutrition, and wellness, in alignment to the clients funding models.
- Bachelor of Nursing and Current AHPRA Registration Registered Nurse
- Knowledge and experience of Aged or Community Clinical Care including in home care, treatment and following clinical protocols and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a diverse team of people, providing encouragement to Personal Care and/or team members you work with.
- Proven experience achieving team goals and identifying areas for development.
- The ability in the use of MS Word, Excel and other online client reporting systems
- Current National Police Check, Flu Vaccination, First Aid Certificate, OCHRE card and NT Drivers’ License or full drivers Australian Drivers License.
What is on Offer:
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave + 17.5% Leave Loading.
- 5% pay rise every 6 months
- Salary Packaging through CBB (Approx. an additional $600 extra per fortnight in your bank!)
- Employee Wellbeing & Emotional Support programme.
- 10 Days of Unpaid Ceremonial Leave per year!
Click “Apply Now” to submit your application or send a current resume to Laura.Syms@cmr.com.au or Alternatively, call “Laura Syms” for a confidential discussion around your future career options on Tel: 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404