Experienced Child Health Nurse required for permanent role based in northern part of QLD. You will be required to visit local communities offering high quality clinical care to children up to the ages of 18. Duties will include; immunisations, vision and hearing tests, well development, parent education and referrals. This is a highly autonomous role but will have support from area manager. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a challenging new role, where they can contribute to the local communities and make a difference.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery, or equivalent
• Current AHPRA Registration
• Min of 3 years’ experience in Midwifery and Child Health
• Post Grad in Child Health would be desirable
• Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
Upon appointment you will be entitled to the following:
• Salary up to $105,000 + Super
• Up to $16,000 salary sacrifice
• 5 weeks annual leave
Click “Apply Now” to submit your application or send a current resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, call “Rosie Jackson” for more information on this or other exciting opportunities available on Tel: 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404