The role of the Clinical Care Specialist is to assist and co-ordinate clinical support to a portfolio of residential aged care homes in Adelaide and regional Victoria. The position is predominantly based in Adelaide, with monthly travel to Mildura (regional Victoria) required.
Working closely with the Operations team (General Managers, Clinical Care Managers and Regional General Managers), the Clinical Care Specialist will assist homes to ensure that a high standard of person-centered care is delivered, while at the same time meeting all legislative and professional standards requirements. The role is responsible for driving a best practice quality care through providing support to the Homes, coaching and mentoring.
The Clinical Care Specialist also works with other key internal stakeholders ensuring the support is provided in a collaborative way.
- Travel allowance including laptop and mobile provided
- Salary up to $125k plus 9.5% superannuation
- Access to a range of retail & service discounts for health & wellbeing
- Employee Assistance program
- Support and resources available to support you in the role including robust systems and processes.
- Opportunity to utilise your skills and experience to influence and make a difference.
This organisation is is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers. They believe in making a positive difference everyday. This employer will reward your hard work by investing in your personal growth throughout your career. They have set new bench marks for aged care and genuinely respect and care for everyone in their care.
- You are a qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration and rights to work in Australia (minimum 5 – 8 years clinical experience)
- Demonstrated experience in clinical leadership roles within residential aged care (or a related sector)
- Proven success managing and supporting multiple Homes (desirable)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience using documentation and reporting systems.
- You have a robust approach to managing your time effectively and ability to work within deadlines.
- Ability to manage and engage with all internal and external stakeholders
Click “Apply Now” to submit your application or send a current resume to Laura.Syms@cmr.com.au or Alternatively, call “Laura Syms” for a confidential discussion around your future career options on Tel: 07 3171 2929
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404