If you’ve considered a green change before, why not consider the laid-back lifestyle of regional SA? We are looking for an experienced facilitator to join this modern, purpose-built facility in SE South Australia. As the sole educator, you will be overseeing staff at this 100 bedded service. You will have the support of 12 other workforce development team members for this NFP organisation based only in SA. Career satisfaction and plenty of perks will be on offer.
- Salary up to $95,000pa + 9.5% super
- Full salary sacrificing options
- Free car parking on-site
- Access to financial assistance for ongoing career development
- Relocation assistance on offer; support of initial accommodation and allowance towards expenses
- Bachelor of Nursing and AHRPA registration essential
- Certificate IV in Training and Development highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating nurses
- Valid working rights for Australia (no sponsorship offered)
Get the laid-back lifestyle you’ve been seeking. This is a large town set in regional South Australia. Don’t let its location fool you, this is a town with a population of 20,000+ with plenty to offer. Plenty of grocery and retail options, schools and sport/outdoor attractions in town. The coast is only 20 minute’s drive away and stunning natural sites to explore on your weekends; walks, caves, lakes – you’ll have it all. A local airport to connect you with Adelaide and Melbourne daily.
If you are ready for a rewarding development position click to apply or to hear about more exciting nursing opportunities please call Sarah on 07 3171 2929.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404