Rewarding management opportunity for a Clinical Manager to lead a well-loved small nursing home (33 beds). Make this role your own and fully utilise your leadership and strong clinical skills.
Provide Clinical Leadership to a 44 bed Aged Care Facility in central Western NSW. As their Clinical Manager you will:
- Advanced clinical experience managing the provision of quality, customer centered clinical care in an aged care environment
- A hands-on approach to clinical care and leadership to build empowered staff and a positive culture
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of our drivers of success including relationship management, quality and accreditation standards, occupancy requirements and ACFI
- 3-6 months relief contract in Central Western NSW
- Salary – Monday to Friday $73.65 (AM) | $82.86 (PM) | Saturday $110.48 | Sunday $128.89 + superannuation
- Paid on call
- Hands-on the floor
- Monthly RDO
- Vehicle provided for operation and personal use
- Free accommodation – Bring your family with you!
- AHPRA Registered – Division 1 Registered Nurse.
- Prior experience as a Clinical Manager or Coordinator.
- Experience with the accreditation process and a sound knowledge of the aged care standards.
- Proof of triple covid vaccinations.
Apply today via Seek or email Dorian Sloan your CV. We are recruiting for multiple positions and happy to discuss available options with you.
Dorian Sloan (Executive Aged Care Recruitment Consultant)
07 3171 2929 | email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404